lunedì 21 settembre 2009

...reflections on the text of Henry Jenkins!

To be honest, I have seen many times fan video. They are amateur videos made, that isolate images from their original context. Fan video is an art of quotation that anchors its images to a referent, either drawn from the fan's meta-textual understanding of the series characters and their universe or assigned them within the construction of a new narrative.
But really I never stopped to think about why these might be important.
About my project, they are important because they often are videos of a complaint or political satire, such as the video that we saw in class about the political party in Norway.
But there are some fan videos, even in Italy. In particular, I saw one of this fan video on the movie "The Downfall".
Virtually all of Hitler's speech is on our beloved Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi. I’ll post the video even if it is in Italian.

Michela Menghini

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento